There are many ways you can join the conversation with NAIS and other attendees at the 2018 NAIS Annual Conference. Using your computer, tablet, or mobile device to stay in touch has never been easier!
Here's how to stay connected:
Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Use #NAISAC to keep track of conference chatter.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @NAISnetwork.
- Like and follow us on Facebook to see what we're posting.
Follow the 2018 Annual Conference Bloggers
- Greg Bamford, Head of School, Watershed School, Boulder, CO: www.gregbamford.education
- Jill Cross, Dean of Curriculum and Instruction, TMI Episcopal, San Antonio, TX: www.jill4learning.com
- Jill Goodman, Development Director, The GreenMount School, Baltimore, MD: https://www.jillgoodmanconsulting.com/jgc-blog-news/
- JJ Kahle, Spanish Teacher, GLBTQ Support and Advocacy, Office of Equity and Community Engagement, The Blake School, Minneapolis, MN: https://jjprofekahle.wordpress.com/
- Dave Michelman, Head of School, Duke School, Durham, NC: https://www.dukeschool.org/page/discover/head-of-school-blog--tweets
- Alex Ragone, Head of School, Alt School, New York, NY: www.learning-blog.org
- Ross Wehner, Founder, World Leadership School, Boulder, CO: http://www.worldleadershipschool.com/blog-publications
Download the NAIS Events App
Keep track of NAIS conferences you attend year after year by downloading the NAIS Events app on your mobile device. Once you’ve downloaded the app, just open it and add “2018 NAIS AC” to your events.
The app enables you to:
• Stay in the know with up-to-the-minute speaker and event information.
• Create and organize your schedule with the "My Schedule" feature.
• Receive important real-time communications from NAIS.
• Follow conference chatter and find your friends at the conference via the social media section.
• Rate the workshops you attend to provide valuable feedback immediately.