Stay Connected Before, During, and After the Conference
There are many ways that you can join in the conversation with NAIS and other attendees regarding the 2014 NAIS Annual Conference. Using your computer, tablet, or mobile device to stay in touch has never been easier!
Here's how to stay connected:
Twitter and Facebook
- Use the hashtag #naisac14 to keep track of conference chatter.
- Follow our main NAIS account @NAISnetwork and our 2014 Annual Conference account @naisac14.
- "Friend" us on Facebook to see what we're posting.
Download the 2014 NAIS Annual Conference Mobile App
The NAIS AC2014 Mobile App is a native application for iPad and smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and a web-based version for all other web browser-enabled phones. NAIS AC2014 provides easy-to-use, interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- Keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute event, speaker, and exhibitor information.
- Stores all event information in one place.
- Alerts you to real-time communications from NAIS.
- Lets you follow and join conference chatter on Twitter.
- Locates exhibitors you want to visit.
- Connects you with colleagues using the Friends feature.
- And more!
Download from your app store by searching for "NAIS 2014" or click here
to access the web browser version of the app. From the home screen select "Get this app on your mobile device."
Join the 2014 Annual Conference Online Community
Enhance your 2014 NAIS Annual Conference experience — join the online community created specifically for this year’s conference. Collaborate with other educators on multiple platforms as you take in the many speakers and workshops. Take advantage of interactive, connected read/write web tools. Not yet familiar with Twitter, WizIQ, Netvibes, Diigo? Fear not! This is your opportunity to explore and learn in a friendly environment. Expand your imagination as you engage in this community of colleagues. Join the online discussions with fellow daring explorers in the independent school community. Visit naisac14.wordpress.com
or visit our link on the conference mobile app for details.