Stay Connected Before, During, and After the Conference
There are many ways that you can join in the conversation with NAIS and other attendees regarding the 2015 NAIS Annual Conference. Using your computer, tablet, or mobile device to stay in touch has never been easier!
Here's how to stay connected:
Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
- Use #NAISAC to keep track of conference chatter.
- Follow our main NAIS account @NAISnetwork.
- Like us on Facebook and follow up on Google+ to see what we're posting.
Download the 2015 NAIS Annual Conference Mobile App
The NAIS AC2015 mobile app is a native application for iPad and smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and a web-based version for all other web browser-enabled phones. This app provides easy-to-use, interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- Keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute event, speaker, and exhibitor information.
- Enables you to create a personalized schedule of workshops, events and speakers.
- Allows you to rate workshops.
- Alerts you to real-time communications from NAIS.
- Lets you follow and join conference chatter on Twitter.
- Locates exhibitors you want to visit.
- Connects you with colleagues using the Friends feature.
- And more!
Download the app by visiting this website
, searching your app store for "NAIS 2015," or using the QR code below to download directly:
Join the 2015 Annual Conference Online Community
Enhance your 2015 NAIS Annual Conference experience — join the online community created specifically for this year’s conference. Collaborate with other educators on multiple platforms as you take in the many speakers and workshops. Take advantage of interactive, connected read/write web tools. Not yet familiar with Twitter, WizIQ, Netvibes, Diigo? Fear not! This is your opportunity to explore and learn in a friendly environment. Expand your imagination as you engage in this community of colleagues. Join the online discussions with fellow daring explorers in the independent school community. Visit http://naisac15.wordpress.com/
or visit our link on the conference mobile app for details.