Exhibiting at the NAIS Annual Conference is an excellent way to gain in-person access to independent school leaders who are current and potential customers.
* Exhibit spaces are sold out for the 2015 NAIS Annual Conference. If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2016 NAIS Annual Conference in San Francisco, please contact Beth Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
to be notified when sales open.
What is the NAIS Annual Conference?
The NAIS Annual Conference is the largest gathering of independent school leaders, bringing together more than 5,000 educators. The programming is geared towards heads of school and their leadership teams, and attendees leave feeling energized and with tools and information to strengthen their schools. The 2015 event will take place February 25-27, 2015, at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston.
Who attends the conference?
The 5,000+ attendees will primarily consist of heads of school, department heads, teachers and other school administrators including admission, business, and development officers.
What draws attendees into the exhibit hall?
Several events and amenities throughout the conference attract attendees into the exhibit hall, including:
Complimentary lunches for all 5,000+ attendees Thursday and Friday
Networking reception on Thursday evening
NAIS Member Resource Center
What is the cost of exhibiting?
Standard Booth: $3,025*
Premium Booth: $3,325*
Island Booth: $14,000*
Nonprofit Table: $1,675*
* NAIS Supporters receive a $200 discount off the listed price.
What is included in my booth purchase?
Each 10x10 booth purchase includes:
- 2 full conference registrations
- 10' x 10' piped and draped exhibit space
- 6' table
- 2 chairs
- Standard ID sign
- Opportunity to purchase up to 2 additional exhibit hall only passes for $100 each
Plus, the following opportunities for visibility:
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory in the conference program handed out to all 5,000+ attendees
- Inclusion in the Conference Mobile App, with the option to upload a company logo and PDF files for attendees to access
- One pre- or post-conference direct mailing to attendees (excludes email)
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your booth
What are the hours for exhibiting?
||Wednesday, February 25
||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
||Thursday, February 26
11:00AM - 3:00PM
4:30 - 6:00PM
||Friday, February 27
8:00 - 9:30AM
11:00AM - 2:00PM
||Friday, February 27
2:00 - 5:00PM
What are you waiting for?
If you have any questions about exhibiting, please contact Beth Klein at email@example.com or (202) 973-9740.