Stay Connected Before, During, and After the Conference
There are many ways that you can join in the conversation and share your story with NAIS and other attendees at the 2016 NAIS Annual Conference. Using your computer, tablet, or mobile device to stay in touch has never been easier!
Here's how to stay connected:
Twitter and Facebook
- Use #NAISAC to keep track of conference chatter.
- Follow our main NAIS account @NAISnetwork.
- Like and follow us on Facebook to see what we're posting.
Download the 2016 NAIS Annual Conference Mobile App!
The NAIS AC2016 mobile app is available as a native application for iPad and smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and a web-based version for all other web browser-enabled phones. This app provides easy-to-use, interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- Keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute event, speaker, and exhibitor information.
- Enables you to create a personalized schedule of workshops, events and speakers.
- Allows you to rate workshops.
- Alerts you to real-time communications from NAIS.
- Lets you follow and join conference chatter on Twitter.
- Locates exhibitors you want to visit.
- Connects you with colleagues using the Friends feature.
- And more!
Join the 2016 NAIS Annual Conference Online Community
Enhance your 2016 NAIS Annual Conference experience — join the online community created specifically for this year’s conference. Collaborate with other educators on multiple platforms as you take in the many speakers and workshops. You'll also find an interactive makerspace, AC blog roll, and social media feeds so you can stay involved in the conference community. Visit https://naisac16.wordpress.com/ or visit our link on the conference mobile app for details.