Exhibiting at the NAIS Annual Conference is an excellent way to gain in-person access to current and potential customers. Several events and amenities throughout the conference attract attendees into the NAIS Expo, including: complimentary lunches for all attendees, networking receptions and breaks, NAIS Member Resource Center, the Makerspace, a headshot lounge, complimentary massages, and meetups that will bring attendees together to discuss a common topic.
Booth sales will open this summer. Sales will open in waves with priority given to our previous sponsors, exhibitors, and members of the NAIS Supporters. We will email these organizations with more information and dates. In the meantime, please contact email@example.com with any questions.
The 2020 NAIS Annual Conference takes place February 26-28. Exhibitors move in on February 26 and move out on February 28, 2020.
ALERT! NAIS will never reach out to you directly to book hotel rooms and we do not sell our attendee list. If you receive calls from any third-party vendor offering reservations or an attendee list, we strongly advise that you do not give these solicitors any personal information. Find more information here.
Exhibit Booth Options
*Premium tables and booths are located in high-traffic areas of the NAIS Expo.
||1 full conference pass, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
||1 full conference pass, kiosk with graphics on top panel, 1 chair
|10' x 10' Booth
||2 full conference passes, 10' x 10' piped and draped exhibit space, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
|20' x 20' Island Booth
||8 full conference passes, 20' x 20' space
All exhibitors receive the following visibility:
- Listing in the online Exhibitor Directory
- Listing in the printed program if booth is purchased, paid for in full, and approved by NAIS prior to the printed program deadline of January 17, 2020
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app, with the option to upload a company logo and PDF files for attendees to access
- Pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your booth
- Opportunity to purchase additional Expo-only passes for the discounted price of $100 each
If you have any questions about exhibiting, please contact us.
**To purchase a Startup Booth, your company must meet the following criteria:
Must be in operation for no more than 3 years;
Must have at least one paying customer;
Annual sales volume under $5 million;
The product must focus on use of technology to solve a problem within the education industry; and
May not purchase an additional booth within the 2020 NAIS Expo