Exhibiting at the NAIS Annual Conference is an excellent way to gain in-person access to current and potential customers. Several events and amenities throughout the conference attract attendees into the NAIS Expo, including: complimentary lunches for all attendees, networking receptions and breaks, NAIS Member Resource Center, the Makerspace, a headshot lounge, complimentary massages, and meetups that will bring attendees together to discuss a common topic.
Booth sales are open!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Exhibit Booth Options
*Premium tables and booths are located in high-traffic areas of the NAIS Expo.
||1 full conference pass, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
||1 full conference pass, booth with graphics on top panel
|10' x 10' Booth
||2 full conference passes, 10' x 10' piped and draped exhibit space, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
|10' x 20' Prime Booth
||4 full conference passes, 8 custom printed panels, 2 highboys, 4 barstool height chairs, carpeting, storage area
|20' x 20' Island Booth
||8 full conference passes
All exhibitors receive the following visibility:
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app, with the option to upload a company logo and PDF files for attendees to access
- Pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your booth
- Opportunity to purchase additional Expo-only passes for the discounted price of $100 each
If you have any questions about exhibiting, please contact us.
**To purchase a Startup Booth, your company must meet the following criteria:
Must be in operation for no more than 3 years;
Must have at least one paying customer;
Annual sales volume under $5 million;
The product must focus on use of technology to solve a problem within the education industry; and
May not purchase an additional booth within the 2018 NAIS Expo