Welcome to #NAISAC On Demand: Admissions.
What trends — social, technological, and economic — are affecting your success with recruiting international students?
How can you get market intelligence to help you make data-driven decisions?
What do changes related to the Americans with Disabilities Act mean to your admissions work?
What’s the best way to manage your school’s image in an age of online reviews?
If you wanted to learn about timely topics like these at the recent NAIS Annual Conference but just couldn’t get away during admissions season, you can catch up on what you missed through #NAISAC On Demand: Admissions.
This free, new online venture brings you relevant sessions from the NAIS Annual Conference that you can enjoy at your own pace — after all those acceptance letters have gone out.
Look on the Thursday and Friday pages to explore:
Review and watch the sessions below to take advantage of #NAISAC On Demand: Admissions at your convenience.
- It Ain't the '90s Anymore! Understanding and Communicating International Trend Data
- What's New with DASL and What's Next?
- Admissions, Attendance, and Accommodations: New Perspectives on the ADA
- The Emerging Conversation: Online Reviews of Independent Schools
- Institutional Research: Getting Our Data to Talk and Our Community to Listen
- Recruiting Chinese Applicants: Understanding Mindset, Challenges, and Engagement
A special thank you to the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (AISAP) for help with this project.